Saturday, March 1, 2008

Did I mention sheetrock?



If only someone had convinced all the crackheads in the neighborhood that sheetrock were worth money, I'd be in 7th heaven! I have a 30 yard dumpster, full of sheetrock, and there is still more on the floor inside the house. It has been very interesting peeling off the layers though, and finding out how the house was originally. We are going to make only small changes, just to kind of tighten up the look, and make it work better for our family. But other than those small changes, I am putting the house back to the way it was when built in 1920. Here is a photo of the kitchen, (past, and future, but not present) where the sink is going.

And here is a photo of the dining room windows, notice the weird divided light pattern I've been telling you all about? Crazy huh! The light streams in very nicely, no?

No comments: