Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hurry up and wait

We have moved to Knoxville, TN! We got here on the 1st of February. We were supposed to close on our house on the 25th of January, but had to sign an extension until the 5th February because the bank that holds the deed couldn't stop dragging their feet. I was all excited to start ripping into the house, and found out that they still haven't gotten the deed returned to the title company, and we had to turn in another extension. All of our stuff is in a storage unit, and we are staying with our friends Marc and Delacey. It is a bit of a full house, but I think that it is going to work fine. I feel anxious, angry, and useless right now. I was hoping to just get to work on our house, but I may break down and take in some work just to keep from going insane. I am not used to having nothing to do.

No comments: